Moneybox – Save and Invest
Round up your card purchases to the nearest pound and invest the spare change into thousands of leading companies such as Facebook and Netflix via three tracker funds. Sign up in minutes and get started with as little as £1.
Winner of The Techies FinTech Innovator of the Year 2017. We won this award for creating an app which helps to make major improvements to existing financial processes using technology, significantly improving the way people manage their finances.
Featured by BBC, TechCrunch, The Times, ITV, The Daily Mail, The Financial Times, The Telegraph, The Evening Standard, This is Money, Citywire, Investment Week and Money Marketing.
Smart saving with round ups
• Moneybox helps you to save as you spend by rounding up your everyday card purchases to the nearest pound e.g. when you buy a coffee for £1.80, you can choose to ‘round up’ to £2 and set aside the 20p to invest. The average Moneybox user saves £8.40 a week, or £440 a year, just from using round ups!
• In addition to round ups, you can also set up regular weekly deposits and make one-off deposits into your Moneybox.
• However you choose to set money aside, your savings will be collected once a week via Direct Debit and invested a few days later.
Investing made easy
• Investing can be a great way to grow your money, and can offer higher returns in the long term than current or savings accounts.
• We’ve worked with experts to put together three simple starting options – cautious, balanced and adventurous. All you need to do is pick one! Welcome to the new world of wealth management.
• The option you choose determines how your savings are split between three tracker funds – a cash fund, a global shares fund and a property shares fund. Via these funds, you can invest into thousands of leading companies from around the world including Facebook, Netflix and Disney.
Open an ISA in minutes
• Your investments are held within a Stocks & Shares ISA or General Investment Account (GIA). For most people, a Stocks & Shares ISA makes sense as it allows you to invest free of tax on dividends, interest and capital gains.
You can only open one Cash ISA and one Stocks & Shares ISA in the same tax year.
It is important to bear in mind that there is risk involved in investing. The value of your investments will rise and fall at times and you could get back less than you invest.
• Our fees are structured to make it possible for you to invest little and often.
• We charge a monthly subscription fee of £1 and an annual platform fee of 0.45% of the value of your investments per year. To help you get started, we do not charge the subscription fee for the first three months.
Peace of mind
• You can withdraw your investments at any time, free of charge.
• Moneybox is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 712935.
• Your investments are covered by the UK government’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the unlikely event that a fund provider is declared bankrupt.
• We use bank level 256-bit SSL encryption for all your personal information.
Ready to start investing your spare change? Install Moneybox for free today.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please get in touch using email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!